VARING MAGAZINE 2020
There's a lot of excitement for the new decade and what changes will affect the real estate industry. This year's issue of Varing Magazine provides sound knowledge and research from some of BC’s most respected industry experts. A development land resource that addresses common questions:
· Tips for securing financing from Canadian Western Bank's Puneet Agrawal
· Real estate market review and forecasts
· Insight on housing trends from Jeff Tisdale of Landcor Data Corporation
· Tips for principal residence taxes from Manning Elliott LLP's partner, Rick Gendemann
· Plus an interview with Mayor Doug McCallum of Surrey on his first year in office since reelection
HEAD TO HEAD
Key players in the industry have come together for this issue of Varing Magazine to offer insights ranging from changes to tax legislation and pricing history to what we can expect from real estate moving forward. Once again, we’re ready to provide you with fresh information to ensure that you are up to speed and able to make your own judgements on what is happening in the industry.
LAND IS THE NEW GOLD
Read articles Featuring comments on the Brookswood Plan Update from Mayor Jack Froese of the Township of Langley, City of Abbotsford's Community Planning manager Mark Neill talks about his city's progress, and developer Ryan Jones, VP of the BC division of Qualico Communities, shares his thoughts on his role as a developer in the Fraser Valley.