The next Regional Transportation Strategy will serve as a guide to investments in rail, bus, sea bus, roads, and all other forms of transportation. It will give insight into the vision, goals, strategies, and key initiatives for the next 30 years.
This report looks at:
- Translink's Master Plan for 2050 and some of the proposed routes
- The current progress of the plan's phases
- The impact on real estate in transit-oriented areas in Surrey and Langley
- Development areas that are worth keeping an eye on
- Funding received to date and the expected amounts for Translink's Phase 2
Download the full report below.
Interested in more updates like this?
Get news articles, advice, and market activity straight to your inbox.